LIVE BUTTERFLY RELEASES
LIVE BUTTERFLY RELEASES will make your wedding or event the most memorable your guests have ever experienced! What can be more memorable than releasing live Monarch butterflies as part of your special occasion? Not only will your guests be in awe and remember your event day above all others that they have attended, but you will always have the fond memory of that special moment. The release is elegant and absolutely beautiful, and what a photo opportunity!
We recommend Swallowtail Farms because they are the LARGEST supplier of Live Wedding Butterflies and specialize in making your butterfly wedding perfect. They guarantee your beautiful butterflies will arrive alive and in time for your event, and are dedicated to helping couples create the most memorable wedding possible. They’ve been breeding and shipping Monarchs for 18 years and have 18 years worth of happy clients. They also have the BEST prices because they are the largest live butterfly supplier in the USA.
Our Butterfly Release Articles Include:
We like Swallowtail Butterfly Farms, who specializes in Live Monarch Butterflies for release. They've been breeding and shipping Monarchs for 18 years and have 18 years worth of happy clients.
1) I love this idea! How do I proceed?
2) How far in advance should I place my order?
3) How many butterflies should I order?
4) When can I do wedding Butterfly Releases?
5) What if I place an order, but the weather turns out bad?
6) Can I do wedding butterfly releases at night?
7) How do the butterflies survive shipping?
8) What should I do when my butterflies arrive?
9) What happens to them after release?
10) Can I make my own Release Basket so I can release them all at once?
11) What is your guarantee?
1) I love this idea! How do I proceed? We breed and ship butterflies for weddings all throughout the year. It must be 55° or warmer and (preferably) sunny for the butterflies to fly well when released. To help determine if the climate is right in your area during your event date, click to check Average Temperature then place your order online to get the special Internet Pricing. You will be asked for your wedding date during the ordering process. We accept all major credit cards. You will receive an automated email confirmation immediately upon submission of your order and then a 2nd email confirmation within 2 to 48 hours when a representative has reviewed and scheduled your order. Rush orders will be reviewed within 2 hours. The live butterflies will arrive the day before the wedding via Overnight delivery with easy instructions.
2) How far in advance should I place my order? We are your last minute specialists! However, sometimes we get completely booked for popular event dates, so we recommend you place your order as soon as possible to avoid any last minute disappointments. To ensure a reservation, try to place your order at least 4 weeks in advance for events from March through September, since these are the most popular months for butterfly releases at weddings. However, we can frequently fill last minute orders - even the next day! You can call butterflies41-4908 to check availability of butterflies for a specific date if you are concerned.
3) How many butterflies should I order? Most purchases are for 2 to 3 dozen butterflies. Some clients pass out the individual Butterfly Release Box that each butterfly is shipped in to guests, so thatbutterfly -->butterflies> -->al guests can each release a butterfly. Others use a portion of the butterflies for the bride and groom to do a Mass Release from a box, cage or basket, and then select certain guests (such as the wedding party and family) to release individual butterflies from the Release Boxes.
4) When can I do wedding Butterfly Releases? Monarch Butterflies will only take flight when the temperature is above 55° and preferably sunny, but the warmer the weather the better the release! Please check the history of the Average Temperature for your area to be sure your butterfly release will be a success.
5) What if I place an order, but then the weather forecast is bad? You have some choices. You can choose to keep the order and display the beautiful butterflies inside as a centerpiece in a cage or basket and then release the next day or so when the weather gets better. You can make your own display Basket (see instructions below) to set on a table. Or, call us exactly 5 days before the event, and we will gladly cancel the order and refund the full purchase amount. We won't penalize you for Mother Nature's indecisions!
6) Can I do wedding butterfly releases at night? The butterflies must be released prior butterfliesnset. If it is a warm evening, the butterflies may still fly during civil twilight, which is up until 20 minutes after the sun sets. To find the exact time that the sun will set on your wedding date visit the Sunset By Location site. If it is too dark, the butterflies will not fly.
7) How do the butterflies survive shipping? Each butterfly is carefully placed inside an individual Release Box for their safety. They are packaged in an insulated box with a "cool-pack." The cool temperaturbutterflieswith minimal light keeps the butterflies calm and naturally inactive during shipping. Butterflies are sent via Overnight delivery to arrive the day before your event. Butterflies that will be released from a mass release box or cage will be shipped in special 'transfer' butterfliesesigned to keep them safe in shipping, but are much easier to transfer the butterflies to a different container.
8) What should I do when my butterflies arrive? Easy instructions on how to care for and release your butterflies will accompany your order, or click HERE to read them now. In summary: when they arrive, keep the shipping container in a cool, dark area so they will remain calm and inactive. Move them to a warm area an hour before the wedding.
9) What happens to them after release? The USDA approves monarch butterflies for relbutterflieser the continental USA bebutterfliesutterflies are native to all states. If you have flowers and host plants for the butterflies nearby, they may stay a while or even take up residency for the remainder of the season.
10) Can I make my own Release Basket
so I can release them all at once?
Sure! You can buy a box or cage from us, or make your own basket.
1) You can pick up a nice wicker basket from Michaels or any craft store for just a few dollars.
2) Drape tulle (veil material) over the basket and hold it down with a pretty ribbon tied around the upper part of the base of the basket. Flowers are a butterfly food source so if you place real flowers in the basket, they may not want to fly out when released.ez_replacebr_temp10006167=ez_repbutterflies6168 3) You can transfer the butterflies into the basket up to 6 hours before the wedding if you’d like to keep them on display during the event. Make sure to transfer them at least 1 hour before the event and butterflies to warmth and light (not direct sunlight). The light stimulates the butterflies and will make them active.
4) Simple transfer directions will accompany your order, or click HERE to read them now.
5) The bride and groom then untie the ribbon and release the butterflies butterflies show-stopping flight of beautiful butterflies!
11) What is your guarantee?
For your benefit, we offer a bad weather exclusion to the cancellation
policy shown above. If the weather is either too cold or too rainy for a
successful butterfly release, you may cancel up to 4 days prior to your
event and receive a full refund, less a 10% processing fee. The policy,
howeverbutterflieslid for orders larger than 8 dozen butterflies. Tbutterfliesrecasted high should be 55 Deg. F or greater. Showers are OK for
releasing butterflies, but heavy rain is not.ez_replacebr_temp10006butterfliesacebr_10006168
We guarantee that you will receibutterflynd healthy buttbutterflies any butterfly order of any quantity and delivery location. And for orders of 8 dozen or less, we also guarantee that they will arrive in time for your event or your money back (up to the value of the butterflies). This delivery guarantee applies to orders scheduled to arrive the day before the event and on a weekday; however, the guarantee is void for 'same day' deliveries and/or SAT deliveries. Our delivery guarantee is also void if you do not notify us of the missing package by 3 PM the day the shipment is supposed to arrive. No refunds given for recipient unavailability. The suggested time of delivery is a commitment time for your area based upon the FedEx service guide. There are occasional delays with FedEx due to weather or other 'acts of God.'
Our articles are free for you to copy and distribute. Make sure to give www.learnaboutnature.com credit for the article.